Painting Pathways recognizes the importance of social interaction and offers opportunities for members to learn about themselves while developing friendships and reducing isolation.
Our 5 Guiding Principles
- We believe that recovery is possible for every individual.
- Members are encouraged to actively work on their recovery through work, conversation, groups and wellness activities.
- Goal setting for recovery is important. (ex: SMART Goals or WRAP)
- We believe in maintaining a vibrant community and creating a space that is welcoming and healing
- All are welcome.
- Keep the space clean and organized.
- Everyone is encouraged to be kind and compassionate.
- We do not steal, talk harshly of others, or gossip.
- We believe that healing happens in relationships and in connections with others.
- Sharing our own stories and journeys can be helpful for ourselves and others.
- Use the support that is available to you at PPC.
- Respect boundaries; Confidentiality is essential.
- We believe in self-respect and respect for others
- Each of us is accountable for ourselves and to the community.
- Be self-aware of others’ needs, triggers and space.
- Avoid physical contact
- We believe there is always hope and no limit to what we can do #NO STIGMA
- We are each unique persons with limitless potential.
- Our struggles are everyone’s struggles.
Crocheting / Knitting
Cooking for the Community
Learning Healthy Eating Habits
LGBTQIAA+ and Ally